Friday, June 26, 2009

the trip is winding down

We're now at Mike's mother's house for the last two nights of our trip. "The cousins" are together, and I'm not really sure if any of them slept last night. I'm just glad that I did. This evening Mike and I get to go to his cousin's wedding. Then we'll hit the road tomorrow. Kids' college starts Monday for Jonathan and Madi (plus Theatre for Jonathan...already the show is in two weeks. Time flies when you're not there!). The weather has been cool and cloudy all week. We're loving it, but everyone who lives here is sick of it and ready for summer weather. It's looking like there won't be any trip pictures on here until at least Monday. That should give you something to look forward to:)!

Can you believe Michael Jackson died? I don't know much about it since the blackberry is really our only connection to news. And poor Farrah, at least she's not suffering anymore. What a week. Not to mention J and K...what a stinky thing that is!!! Those poor kids, I love them, and so does the rest of the world, sadly that's part of the problem. Fame does crazy things to people. Let's all take some time to celebrate our own annonymity!

No comments: