Wednesday, September 19, 2012

10 minute post

I'm going to type what ever comes to mind for the next 10 minutes, then I'm walking away from the computer. I just realized that last Wednesday was the day I did the every hour post because I was thinking today might've made a good every hour picture post, and it was completely different from last Wednesday. For one thing Jonathan got a mole removed from his head this morning. As the doctor was carving Jonathan's head, I was thinking "maybe I should take a picture of this for my blog or facebook" (but I didn't). Then we had our first mother-daughter bookclub meeting of the season. This is our 6th year of doing this and Madi and I have never missed a meeting. I was looking at how much the girls have grown up and I wondered if I even have a bookclub picture of every year. Again I thought about taking a picture for posterity and didn't. I of course had to mention that bookclub began five years ago and how vastly different our lives will be five years from now...very depressing!!! Jake had "the best day of his life today", Tiffany took him and her kids to see The Avengers. She completely made his day!! Tiffany probably even has a picture of this. Can you believe I only have 2 minutes left? The kids are back on a Monopoly kick, this seems to be a September thing. Speaking of September, we have a pumkin spice candle burning in our house right now...yum!! The other day when I checked out books from the libary my due date was October 1st and that made me smile. I love October. The funny thing is, I told Mike recently two of the hardest months of my life have been Octobers, but I love it anyway. The lovebugs are plentiful, there are yellow butterflies everywhere and the raintrees are blooming...you have to look carefully for signs of fall in Florida, but it's there! It's here! Time's up!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I wonder if we're the only place in the world that celebrates the return of bugs, as they let us know that cooler weather is on the way?

Tiffany said...

I felt the same way at the library the other day. October is definitely my favorite month because it ushers in my favorite time of year.
I like the 10 minute idea...I may steal it. Believe it or not, I didn't take one picture at the movie today. We were running a little late and I bought hotdogs and popcorn and we were all juggling everything and hurrying and then after the movie I just forgot because we were all excitedly talking about the movie. I'm so glad Jake had fun. He told me thank you about 15 times which was really sweet. :0) I'm planning to do every hour tomorrow...I don't think I've done a Thursday yet.