Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Checking in

My beloved laptop didn't live to see 18 months old. That is a huge part of why I haven't been around here lately. Gone are the days where I feel motivated enough to try to post from the ipod (or iphone). I can keep up with other people on those things though, and even comment. Back to the laptop, it isn't actually completely dead (I don't think...) I'm pretty sure it just needs some new internal parts. Thankfully a friendly computer wizard was able to salvage 90% of my pictures and videos anyway, and that's the most important part. Incidentally, we had purchased an external hard drive two days before the computer stopped working, we just hadn't taken it out of the box yet. The moral of this story is... back up your important stuff before the computer dies! In the meantime, I have found myself with a rare moment at the mostly still functioning loft computer so I thought I'd pop in and say hi! There is definitely way more going on than there is time to update it, so suffice it to say this blog post is nothing but a tease anyway. In the meantime...Happy Easter!! I'll leave you with this thought, 6 months from today I will be the mother of an adult!!

2 comments:

ann marie said...

GULP!!!! An adult!!! And looking forward to a longer post:)

ann marie said...

GULP!!!! An adult!!! And looking forward to a longer post:)