Friday, April 15, 2011

pretty, happy, funny, real


I saw this this morning on Kirsten's blog. To participate or see more you can go here.

PRETTY

Madi and the St Pat's choir paricipated in a music festival with lots of other children's choirs a few weeks ago, it was beautiful. Because I'm working on a pride issue, I won't even tell you who the only kid to have a solo was.


HAPPY

Jake and I got free tickets to the last Yankee spring training game of the season. I might add, the tickets were free, but the gas, parking, and multiple snacks...not so much!

FUNNY

I finally got someone to send me this pic from Phantom. I'm wayy behind on updating pics, but there will be more eventually.

REAL

From Relay for Life.

3 comments:

Leila said...

Thanks for joining! XOXO

Kirsten said...

Okay I am breaking my lenten fast for you. I saw on my blog that you linked to me and I had to come and read your post. Great pictures. Miss you tons!!

Cindy said...

I love it1 Great picture of Jake and Jonathan!