1. Tonight is opening night of the first main stage show that Jonathan is stage managing. This is a pretty big deal!! The show is called Secrets Every Smart Traveler Should Know.
2. Jake got all As for the second 9 weeks of 5th grade.
3. Jonathan's "official homeschool high school" transcript is in an envelope ready to be sent to the University of Central Florida, his GPA is 3.82 unweighted and 4.02 weighted. We toured UCF on Tuesday.
4. I didn't take any pictures at UCF and none of Jake's A Honor Roll certificate, but I did take this pic this morning of the two of them watching dirt get delivered.
5. Madi is on a team to host a high school retreat next month. She has been attending very late meetings every Monday for the last few weeks, working hard to make this upcoming retreat life-changing for some fellow high school students.
6. Madi is also part of Jonathan's tech crew for the main stage show, as well as playing the female lead in the upcoming young people's production of Music Man, she continues to work at the Eustis Rec after school program, she babysat four different times this week, and is trying to fit in a little school around all that!
7. Jake is hoping to read at least 15 of the sunshine state books before the end of the school year. I think he's read 3 or 4 so far. I'm so glad he's going to homeschool again next year, and I really hope he brings home some of the motivation he has at school.