2. I think I'll start retirement now, with some puzzles, games and candy crush. Maybe that's not retirement, just the continuation of vacation. I'm stopping the junk food now though because... yuck! I'm fed up with it...haha! I already had a glass of water with some apple cider vinegar in it, phase one of detox the yuck!
3. I've been contemplating a word for the year. So far I'm thinking of LESS as in eat less, commit to less, stress less etc... We'll see if that sticks.
4. I bought a lot of clothes at Goodwill in Hilton Head. I am set for a long time, since a lot of what I wear is as older than my kids. I have at least two things that are older than Jonathan (18), and many many things older that Jake (11). Now I have some new to me old things, so I can get rid of the old to me old things. If you're looking for me, I'll be cleaning out my closet. (phase two of detox the yuck?)
5. I have twice done the saint name generator. Why twice? Well the first time I saved it on my phone, but I just went to look at him and he was gone. It took me awhile to google him, but it was Blessed Gerard de Lunel. It seems that some places call him Blessed and some call him Saint. I'll have to spend more time getting to know him. I must admit when I saw that he was invoked for epilepsy and headaches it kind of stressed me out, do we have seizures and headaches in our future? When I couldn't find St (Bl?) Gerard de Lunel, I pushed the button again and came up with St Joan of Valois, also a little stressful because she was disabled (are we going to become disabled?), but it says she endured her disability with patience and it's patience I need, so I'll keep them both. It will be the year of less of most things, more saints! Also Joan of Valois was a Third Order Franciscan
just like the priests at our parish, so I'll take that as a good sign.
6. I'm still going to do the month by month update of 2013, since it was such a bad year for blogging for me. I know I'm on February, I'll get to it.
7. In the meantime, here's a little 15 second insta-video of the year in reverse.
For more quick takes see Jen.