Friday, November 4, 2011

A collection of phone pics


My little choristers...


Science in costumes!

Pumpkin decorating at the library. A tradition I realized I've been doing longer than just about all the kids that were there (including Jake) had even been alive!!

Soccer and the playground from another planet...



Jake's "American handcrafts" homemade clay marbles and a felt marble bag.

Homemade clam chowder in bread bowls (no the bread bowls aren't homemade). Incidently, I love fall cooking! I'm getting on a roll with meal planning, now if only we could all be home to eat at a decent hour...

All Saints Day Parade Jake was St Gregory the Great patron saint of choir boys...




Field trip at the Rep

2 comments:

ann marie said...

Were you at the pumpkin decorating. in MD? I was wondering because I took Maggie, but I didn't see you there. I meant to tell you last week that Jake looks like a little angel in his choir robe. He looked very sweet going up to communion. So serious.

Cindy said...

the clam chowder in the bread bowl looks yummy-and I don;t even like clam chowder!