Saturday, December 31, 2022

Years later

 I got an iPad for Christmas and need to start writing my story.  It is going to be a learning curve because this iPad is fancy and I need reading glasses to see most close things but computer/ipad distance is farther than reading but closer than driving (which I can still do fine) so it is a challenge.  Today is the last day of 2022.  There is a lot to unpack about this year specifically the birth and death of our first grandchild Luca Joseph.  It is not fair and I’m still pretty mad about it.  For now I’ll just say that after 4 years of not writing more than an instagram post I plan to dust off this blog in the new year.  I am also going to read much more than I scroll, do the Catechism in a year with Fr Mike Schmitz, and hope to spend 1000 hours outside in 2023.  

No comments: