I was tagged by HillsideHollow to post 7 random things about me. Well, between my 100 things post and my 6 quirky things, I'm not sure I can come up with anything new, but I'll try...
1. I love showers and bubble baths. I average about 10 showers a week and probably three baths.
2. Our loft is a complete mess right now and no matter how often we try to use that as our "school room" we inevitably end up doing school down stairs.
3. Lately I've read a lot of books by Jodi Picoult...my favorite of hers was My Sister's Keeper.
4. I read one time that one way to (try to) prevent dimensia is to keep your brain active by doing things like brushing your teeth and shaving with your wrong hand or walking around with one shoe on and one shoe off. (I sometimes do these things)
5. SCRABBLE is another good way to keep your brain active and we've been playing it a lot lately. Mike and I are looking for new scrabble words everywhere.
6. Besides SCRABBLE, I've been looking for sticks (kindling) wherever I go because we've been having a lot of fires in our fire bowl lately and don't have a lot of trees.
7. I like the smell of skunk (or as Jake calls them STUNKS) (which you don't get much of in Florida).
and here's an extra...the smell one reminded me...whenever we run our dishwasher lately it smells like rotten eggs, we don't know why. I don't like that smell.