Saturday, October 20, 2012

Life

There are so many things that I've not blogged about. Jonathan's birthday (17), Jake's birthday (10), a broken dryer... which means I can only do laundry when it is sunny out (thankfully in FL that's pretty often), our church's first youth praise and worship Mass (where Madi sang and Jonathan played the bongos), Captain Louie (where Jake is the lead today at 2:00), last Saturday's Friends of the Poor Walk followed by the kids' performance at an event to help homeless schoolchildren in our area, my frustration over the fact that both Captain Louie and the praise and worship Mass were not well attended, how it might be a good idea to slow down a little on the volunteering when you're starting to get resentful about it, how I have to have jury duty this coming week which means I have to ask for help from an army of people to get my kids to and from the places they need to be, how I am taking an army of people to the Florida Theatre Conference at the end of the week and there my son will interview with some colleges... how can this be?!? There's plenty more, but it's time to get the clothes on the line while the sun is shining!

No comments: