Monday, January 19, 2009

my blog


Ann Marie, who is the best writer I know, picked my blog as one of her favorites, and I'm so honored! Now I have to pick three of my own favorites, which is really difficult because I try so hard not to play favorites...please know I love you all...however...

I have to go with Cindy at Monkeyboy-Aventures because I've know her since way before there were blogs, it is so fun to now keep in touch almost daily this way, it is neat how even though our lives are pretty different we still like, do, say, and think things very similarly, and she puts on really cool holiday/special day/ trivia type things!

Oneblessedmamma because she is a great writer and a great photographer.

Leisa because she's so fun, and I go to her blog about 10 times a day to see who has updated theirs!

2 comments:

ann marie said...

I do the same thing with looking for updated blogs. It took me forever to realize that if a blog is updated it will go to the top of the list. This saves me an enormous amount of time.
You really do have a fun blog. I forgot to mention on mine that you do lots of pics which I love.

Tiffany said...

I love that you and Cindy are so similar in your thoughts and some things you do, like keep the snowmen out. I'm enjoying her blog too. And, love OBM's photography and her writing--if only she would do more of it...