Monday, November 18, 2013

Christmas List link

I recognize that I have my standard 3-5 readers, and I often think if I could get into the flow of linking up with some of the big dog bloggers, I might actually get some comments.  Since I am such an old mom with almost grown kids compared to most of the big dog bloggers that I am referring to, I may have something to say that is worthy of being heard.  So when I came across the link up for Christmas lists and Jake's list has been staring me in the face every time I go to the refrigerator, I figured this was a no brainer.  Without further adieu here is Jake's list.  At the present time, I am fairly certain he still thinks it is Santa who is going to bring some of this stuff.  Every time I attempt to bring up the subject, he shuts me down, clearly not ready to hear it.
Visit Colleen for more Christmas list.

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Thanks for linking up! I love his last sentence, that he just wants 5 things if you can't get him everything!! It gets harder to buy for the older kids, right?

ann marie said...

I just want 5 things! SO SO cute and funny! Frame that list! And hey, I also only have 3 to 5 readers and every time I sit down to write I wonder why on earth I am wasting my time, but then I do like the 3 people who comment so I guess that's why I keep doing it.

Tiffany said...

I love his list! Do you need to see Joe's bow and arrow thing so you know which one NOT to get. :0) That made me laugh. And, that he specified, "the good one" on a lot of his things.