Thursday, July 24, 2014

Popping in...

I guess I'm sorta like one of those friends who you don't hear from for a long time and then they pop in from out of the blue to talk your ear off.  I'm constantly fluctuating between "I don't blog any more" and "I'd like to become a more popular blogger"  apparently not blogging is no way to become more popular.  A lot of the blogs that I read (as in the ones I consider popular) have much younger kids than I do and assuming those same people are the blog readers, I figure maybe I could be a voice of reason for them that "this too shall pass" without being all "enjoy it now it only gets worse".  Anyway a fun way to get back on the blogwagon might be to do what Tiffany did the other day and link to some posts from this month is history.  So here we go...

7 years ago August 2007 first blog post ever, really lame and I hadn't decided if I was going to use real names.

6 years ago July 2008 homeschooly thoughts, I spelled awful wrong!  Was that before spell check?  Interestingly, I had 322 blog posts in 2008.

5 years ago July 2009 Daybook post, I have no idea whose 27th birthday party I was going to. (actually just figured it out)

4 years ago July 2010 Ah Charlie Brown...loved that show!!

3 years ago July 2011 busy week, Christmas letter style.

2 years ago July 2012, I couldn't decide between a picture post or a wordy one for late July 2012, I went with wordy...sorry!

1 year ago to the day.  Same sentiments different year.  Now I have two kids driving and my freak out sensor is on all the time.  The relief that come with a text that says I'm here, is very enjoyable!

2 comments:

ann marie said...

Well I was just getting on here to tell you to WRITE SOMETHING and what do I find but a new post. I can't believe you have been blogging for seven years. I clicked on most of the links but then I got depressed thinking about how quickly time goes. I know I tell you this all the time, but please post more. PLEASE. I have mostly gotten away from reading blogs of people I don't know. I'm not on the computer much anymore but I do like hearing what you have to say.

Tiffany said...

That was fun! I can't believe we've both been blogging for 7 years!