Wednesday, August 6, 2014

What we're reading Wednesday

In addition to Jake and I finishing listening to this yesterday, I also finished reading this scary book.

We are a household of slow readers this summer.  Jake has now started reading this

Mike has had this book out of the library all summer.
Jonathan listened to this and loved it,
 
and is now getting ready to listen to this one.
 
 
Madi is still working on this.
Coming up next for me will be this book and this book.
Yes I know they are upside down.
 
For right side up book ideas go see housewifespice.
 
 


1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I love all the books! I have read a few of them and have Fear Nothing on hold right now. Your post reminded me that I should tell Joe about our book club! I have the book on hold at the library, we can start it this week!