Monday, December 14, 2009

Life still isn't calm daybook at night...

for today...December 14...11 days til Christmas!

outside my window...our lights are twinkling

this isn't a real daybook

I don't even think I'm going to use capitalization and punctuation!

except for exclamation points!!

I spent way too much time on the computer ordering things online today!

I didn't spend enough time schooling my kids, or reading blogs, or checking facebook, or returning emails, or relaxing!

or finishing the laundry

or cleaning the house

The kids are babysitting the cutest puppy...pictures will come eventually. Jake wears his batting gloves when he is around the puppy-- I think he has two reasons for this...he doesn't want to have his fingers nibbled on and he doesn't want to accidentally touch poop.

I think we might be ALMOST ready for a dog

I've still not put any vidoes on here from Seussical or the funny one of Jake singing the last story in Reading Made Easy...the one that wouldn't load on Friday when I was trying to post it.

I really don't like hearing people say that they can't wait for the Holidays to be over. Someone just said it tonight. Saying that seems like a sin to me. It is CRAZY busy, but I love it!

We made tons of cookies yesterday...red and green (AKA Jello cookies...AKA Pastel fruit cookies), Peanut butter cookies with Hershey's kisses (we made the cookies that are just 1 cup peanut butter, 1 cup sugar, and one egg), and my new favorite cookies.


Jake did his math at 9pm tonight...he did do two days worth...he played most of the day.

Madi wants to help me wrap Mike's stocking stuff, so I better go while the getting's good.......

1 comment:

ann marie said...

I think when people say they can't wait for the Holidays to be over they might be referring to the stress and chaos it can bring. And sometimes people who have lost someone special in their lives feel sad this time of year. Or maybe the person is just a real Scrooge :)