Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas from my new iPod touch!! Here is my first of many posts from here...I'm still learning! We'll have three weeks on the road to figure it all out! What a nice relaxing Christmas we are having. Jonathan and Meme and I are watching It's a Wonderful Life. Jake, Mike, and Grampa Carlie are playing Parcheesi (a present from Jake to Mike). Madi is on the computer I think. I think I'm getting a cold. I'm loading up on Silver Shield and Elderberry...I definitely don't want any of us to be sick on our trip!! This five line post is taking me a long time so I'll sign off for now, but with this iPod there's no stopping me now!! Felix Navidad!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Felix Navidad to you too!

Tiffany said...

I'm excited for you. You are going to love it. I still have so much to explore and learn about on mine. Was it a surprise or did you know you were getting it?

Julie said...

Uughhh! I told you I was going to have trouble on my ipod!! Good thing I'm on Mike's #*/-+ blackberry
:)!