1. So far the "school day" for the kids has looked like this...Daily Mass, hang out with friends (this included playing pool, kickball and chess). I had to pick them up from there to take them to PE and on the way Jonathan and Madi filled out their NCAA March Madness brackets. We are nothing if not well rounded!
2. I am vowing that we will do actual schoolwork from 2-6 today!!
3. Mike has been away since right after the play Sunday afternoon. He comes home tonight...hooray!!
4. I had to pay bills this morning...I hate that job and relinquished it to Mike right around the time that Jake was born. With Mike being away it became my job. I got a paper cut on my lip while licking an envelope. I REALLY hate that job!
5. We are going to Disney with friends tomorrow. Those same friends are moving away in a few months and I'm very sad!!!
6. I think yesterday's bottom three on American Idol was right on, and I'm good with Lacey going home. Are we the only ones left who watch this show? I still love it. David Cook was on last night:)!
7. I learned this week that when we have a certain carsick prone friend with us that he should not sit in the way back...especially if we are driving on the road that has a lot of speed bumps. Ask me how I know this!
I just realized that I've used an excessive amount of exclamation points in this post.