Thursday, October 22, 2009

Jake

Finally a birthday post for Jake! Jake's birth was the best day of my life. Our wedding and the other kids' births are right up there, but Jake's was a day I'd truly like to live over and over. He was born in a wonderful birthing center (that sadly isn't even in existence anymore), Jonathan and Madi were there as were my parents and some great friends. Jake knows the stories well...Jonathan and Madi watched Monsters Inc with Meme and Grampa Carlie, 4 year old Madi whined for some grape soda, and Jonathan missed the delivery of the placenta because he was in the other room frosting the cake. Jake makes our life complete...and very exciting! Happy Birthday 7 year old boy!!





This morning when Jake came downstairs I said, "Good morning handsome boy." He replied, "Good morning beautiful Mommy."

The other day his nostrils were a little raw (from his licking them...ewww) and I told him we'd have to get some ointment on there, he looked in the mirror and responded, "Yeah, it's a jungle in there."

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Those are some sweet pictures! I love the new one of him that Amy took. It really captures him.
Happy Birthday to Jake~