Friday, October 16, 2009

Show pics etc...

I have no business being on the computer right now since I have a bookclub book to read, not to mention a sleep deficit to catch up on, but I wanted to at least get a few pictures up here of this weekend's show ONCE ON THIS ISLAND. You still have two more chances to see it...Madi and Jonathan have their leads again tomorrow night (Saturday). More pictures and video will have to wait for another time, but here's a sneak peek...






...and a few more pictures....

Grandma Marge...


the annual orthodontist skating party...





pumpkin patch fun...




a 50's dance...



a new camper...



unloading pumpkins...




2 comments:

DebiH. said...

You have been sooooo busy! I love all of the pictures!

Melissa said...

I really enjoyed the show last night. Well done to your kids! It was fun to sit right behind you and the family and watch all of you enjoy the show. I got teared up at the end - Madi did such a wonderful job - a big role for her.