Saturday, February 20, 2010

Fun questions...

I found this on a blog (actually Carolyn-- who commented on my last post--who found me from 7QT). They seemed fun so I'm going to use them... (I'm too lazy (or maybe too hungry...or too eager to go do something with my family) to actually link to the original place where the questions originated, but here goes...)

1. Have you ever hit an animal with your vehicle?

I'm pretty sure I've hit a squirrel (or maybe about 25 squirrels), but I'm pretty sure that I've never hit a pet. (I've hit vehicals before-- usually in our own driveway...Madi, who has taken to sitting in the front seat when she's the only one with me, said the other day that she's safer in the front seat anyway since I only hit things when I'm backing up!)

2. When you see a string on your clothes do you pull it off or cut if off?

Pull it off usually. Sometimes cut if the scissors are handy, but they're usually not handy. If it is a knit fabric like a sweater sometimes I pull it through the other side. So I guess my answer is it depends. (I was going to say I'm a "DEPENDS" sort of gal, but then that made me sound older than my 40 years!)

3. Did you have your own room or share a room when you were young?

My own room. Well, I shared with my brother until I was about 8 {he was born when I was 4} (in two different houses).

4. Would you rather wear the same thing for the rest of your life or eat the same thing for the rest of your life?

I'd definitely rather wear the same thing...I almost think I might like that actually.

5. What was your favorite TV show as a child?

Depends (again) on when we are talking about, but the first thing that came to mind is Family Ties, so we'll leave it at that.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I like that you're not yet a Depends girl!!!

Did you hear that that actor who played the little boy on family Ties (can't think of his name right now) just got arrested for larceny and drug possession?! Crazy!