Friday, February 5, 2010
Seven Quick Takes
1. I never even got to a daybook this week, and I think it is time for a change so this 7 quick takes just may be it.
2. We have been cleaning out a purging like there is no tomorrow. We've brought stuff to Goodwill, to the church rummage sale, we've had a lot more garbage than usual, and basically everytime I've seen someone this week, I've tried to give them something. To use a quote from my father, "When in doubt, throw it out!"
3. We are getting house guests tonight, "Grandpa Sal and Miss Carole." I think they'll get here around 8. We are going to Disney with them tomorrow after Jake's basketball game.
4. Madi is going to a mock sleep-over after Theatre and will be driven home tonight in a limo. She had her third round of acupuncture and chiropractic adjustments today. I think she's got even more energy than usual. They kept saying she'd notice a difference and I was sceptical since she didn't have any symptoms anyway, but she's been downright "wound up" (in the giddy and silly sense) lately.
5. We're three weeks into our new chore routine...I think we've found a winner!
6. I will be doing a presentation on Baptism for my Catholic Faith study on Tuesday. I'm very excited and a little nervous. (and I'm not done with it and we have a typical busy weekend ahead)
7. It is almost 6pm, I'm hungry, and we don't know yet what we are having for dinner.
For more quick takes go here.