Wednesday, September 5, 2007

from Boone, NC

Hello everyone! Well between our computer not working the week before we left for our vacation and the computer not working at the clubhouse of the timeshare, I think someone is trying to tell me something! ( maybe like every generation before, I too can survive without a computer). Jake and Madi are currently playing at the "train table" and I am on the computer at the Boone Library. There is a big 12 minutes left of my session flashing before me so I'll quickly try to update everyone on our trip. We left home on Saturday before 5am and had breakfast at our favorite stop...Cracker Barrel at exit 3 in Georgia. We got to the timeshare before 6pm. On Sunday morning we met the H's at their Church, and after Mass went to their house for a fun afternoon. The Ms' family came too. AH taught Madi two songs on the violin (notes and everything!) and then all three kids slept at the H's (Date night for Mom and Dad!!). On Monday we went with the H's to Linville Caverns and Linville Falls (pictures to come at some point). Tuesday we did a lot of relaxing! Mike and Jonathan are currently playing golf and here therest of us are at the Library. Jonathan and Madi and I have even done schoolwork yesterday morning and today and Jake did some Reading made Easy. I also finished reading the Mysterious Benedict Society. It is amazing what you can do when you aren't on the computer (and not looking at all the things that need to be done at your own house). We are going with the H's to the Zoo tomorrow and don't know when I'll see a computer again! Until then....

1 comment:

pam said...

It was great to see you! Glad you had a good vacation, but next time you will have to visit us AFTER Hershey! Love, Pam