Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Jake's Graduation

My baby graduated from preschool tonight. It was very emotional for me. As a homeschooling family that is involved in many things, my kids have had many positive role models over the years. Before St Edward's preschool however, I had never shared the role of "teacher" with anyone else. I never handed over that huge responsibility to anyone. For the last two years Miss Shawnie, Miss Mary, and Miss Laura have been a huge part of our lives. It has been an amazing experience and as usual, I'm having a very hard time saying goodbye.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

If you ever LONG for the drive to St Edwards, just let me know. I have two more that I'd gladly let you take to school!

Sara has declared that she is NOT going back to school if Olivia, Jakey and Joey are not there. Heaven help me! Do any of them want to repeat a year of Preschool?? :)

DebiH. said...

Congrats to Jake and condolences to Julie :)

Anonymous said...

He is too cute Julie. I am so sorry for your loss. :o)