Monday, June 23, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook for Today June 23.

I am doing this week's version of the Simple Woman's Daybook from Jonathan's laptop because sadly I think our computer is kaPUT (I never wrote that word before!). I will probably have much less time on-line this week (and maybe for a while). I will have to edit sometime to add the simple woman picture and link eventually.


Outside my Window...there is a circle of chairs around the firepit, remnants of a fun night with friends last night.

I am thinking...about how blessed we are to have so many good friends.

I am thankful for...family and friends.

From the kitchen...pizza dip and frozen pizza, Madi's got some friends here for supper.

I am wearing...a tan shirt with blue flowers on it that is considerably older than Jake and denim shorts that I bought last week for $5.99, no shoes of course!

I am reading...another Fannie Flagg, Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistlestop Cafe.

I am hoping...that I don't need a crown on my tooth, remember the filling I got last week...well now that tooth has a crack in it--I see the dentist on Wednesday. I am also hoping that "professor mouse" can look at our computer tonight before they head to NY in the morning.

One of my favorite things...is getting into bed at night.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...the usual summer camp carpooling, babysitting Tues and Thurs, probably some Library programs, continuing organizing and cleaning out, Mike being home everynight for dinner!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...


Jonathan's computer only has "sample pictures" on it, so this was the best I could do!

3 comments:

crispy said...

Oh, the computer woes...I share your pain.

ann marie said...

hum, either you are still having computer problems or you are very busy

Julie said...

Yup, busy AND computer issues! For right now though the computer is hanging in there.