Thursday, March 12, 2009
I'm not sure that I'll do this Thurday Thirteen thing every week, but I had a fairly eventful and productive trip to Walmart today (not my favorite place) and since that was riddled with blog material I figured I could kill two birds with one stone and create a list of...
Thirteen things I got at Walmart today...
1. An umbrella to attach to the back of my chair for shade when I watch Jake's Little League games
2. PINOCCHIO on DVD in honor of the fact that it was my grandparents' first date (they met at a square dance)
3. Hot chocolate
4. Sugar-free hot chocolate for Mike
5. Walmart brand Head and Shoulder's shampoo
6. 4 boxes of capri suns for the two games that we have to bring snacks and drinks for Jake's games
7. Granola bars...also for snacks for LL
8. A box of 12 individual bags for cheez-its...ALSO for LL snack
9. 500 sheets of printer paper (to replace all of the paper I used printing the lapbook stuff yesterday)
10. Two boards for our Guatemala display
11. Double-sided tape (for Guatemala display and other lapbooks)
12. Star Wars Clone Wars Monopoly on clearance for an upcoming birthday party (shh don't tell)
13. An excruciating headache and renewed appreciation for Target and Publix