Monday, December 23, 2013

It's almost Christmas-- a mini-daybook

Outside my window... It is so warm out we actually have our AC on right now, it's not really THAT hot and normally we'd never have our air on when it's 84* out, but there's far too much cleaning, baking and Christmas prep to do and being hot would not be good. I'm glad it's going to cool off by tomorrow!


I am thinking about... The Polar Express.  Jake and I just watched it, he said, he'd never seen the whole thing before.  I cried at the end.
 

From the kitchen...This morning I prepared pineapple casserole and mac and cheese to go with the ham and vegetables for Christmas dinner.  I also put together hash brown casserole to go with the eggs, bacon, and skier's french toast for Christmas morning.  We are also making and eating tons of cookies.  I've cooked so much today, Jake and Madi and I are gonna hit up Chick fil a on the way to choir in a little while because I just can't cook any more.

I am creating...A bunch of cute little ornaments for some people at church.

 
I am reading... This and this and a lot of blogs.

 I am praying...  For a lot of people everyday.       


I am hearing...Jake and the neighbors playing outside, and the washer, dryer, and dishwasher.

 
Around the house...We are almost ready for Christmas.


One of my favorite things...Christmas Eve Mass!

Another one of my favorite things...Christmas cards!!

 
A few plans for the next week...Christmas!!!  Then we are heading to Hilton Head, SC with my parents for New Year's week.

A favorite quote for today…



A picture thought ...An instagram Advent...

No comments: