Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas day

Dot, Paul, and Allie arrived from Connecticut at about 1:30, just in time for more food and fun!!

Well mannered Jake pronounced the homemade macaroni and cheese disgusting, but when he found out Meme made it, he continued with, "but it LOOKS really good Meme"!

Matching golf shirts from Meme and Grampa Carlie.

Yes I know, she does look about 15 in this picture, we thought that also when we were playing Scattergories and her answer to what you find at a football game was "muscled men", but don't worry she really is still a young ten year old who wholeheartedly still "believes", she wrote the letter to Santa on her own.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I had to laugh when I read the comment about Jake's comment...that would so be Tucker! I also love that you were frantically putting pictures on your blog last night like I was even though I'm sure you could have gone to bed at noon, too!

Tiffany said...

First of all, when can we come play "Dancing with the Stars?"
And--Grace got rollers for her hair too. The spongy kind that you sleep in. Hannah rolled her hair last night and they worked--her hair was curly. Ollie saw her and blurted out, "What the hell happened to your hair, Grace?" I guess my kids can add that to their growing list of words that are bad words.