I've gotten this email three times already this season and instead of doing the traditional email thing, I decided to just put it on my blog.
Christmas Edition of getting to know your friends.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Usually a little of both, we have tons of gift bags that I'm trying to use up this year.
2. Real tree or Artificial? REAL!! We do have an artificial one also that will go in the front window, but we always have a real one too...it's already up!
3. When do you put up the tree? Right after Thanksgiving, we did it little by little in between running around this weekend and finished last night while watching It's a Wonderful Life.
4. When do you take the tree down? Last year we burned it on Christmas night (we were going out of town) almost always before New Years.
5. Do you like eggnog? very little
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Probably my doll house, I wish we had it now.
7. Hardest person to buy for? I don't know everyone is pretty easy, maybe Mike's father.
8. Easiest person to buy for? the kids, Mike and my parents.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? yes, lots of them!!
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail, or hand them out.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I once received blue pastic gloves that had pen mark on them.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? It's a Wonderful Life!!! I also like Rudolph, Frosty, and Twas the Night Before Christmas with the mice.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Dec 26th?
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? yes
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Cookies, fudge...everything!!
16. Lights on the tree? This year we have small colored lights on the real tree and the fake one is prelit with white lights.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Silent Night.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay at home? Have to be HOME!!!
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Of course! Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donder, Blitzen and Rudolph...I copied this one from the last person who sent it to me, but the kids and I were talking about this yesterday...is it Donder or Donner??! I'll have to look it up!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Usually an angel, but we bought a star last year.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Some on Christmas Eve, but obviously not the ones from Santa until Christmas morning...early!
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? That there was a shooting at a Toys R Us and someone got trampled at Walmart.
23. What theme or color are you using? I'm not sure I understand the question...red and green?
24. What do you want for Christmas this year? more hours in the day
25. Who is most likely to respond to this? surprise me!! ( especially if you read my blog and don't comment!)
Have a blessed day everyone!!