Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Emails

I've never been a big fan of the forwarded emails anyway, but I do think these kinds of things can be fun so here are two "email games" I've gotten recently. This way I don't have to send them to anyone who doesn't want to read it (remember you are reading this because you chose to!)

Here is a way to stay in touch. Lets see how many responses I
> get...
>
>
>
> A) Four places that I go to over and over: Theatre, Church, the library, and Publix.
>
> B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly): My mother, Walgreens.com, Amazon.com, and Discount Dance (I don't really buy that much on-line, but I seem to get emails from these places all the time!)
>
> C) Four of my favorite places to eat: HOME (especially if someone else cleans up!) my parents house, anyone else's house, anything at Disney. (My all time favorite restaurant was Peter's in CT and they closed a few years ago.)


>
> D) Four places I would rather be right now: This is a hard one...most of my favorite places to be I could go to right now if I really wanted to like back to bed or the bath tub, or Disney, and another favorite is watching the kids on stage which I will be doing tonight. I guess there is nowhere I'd rather be than right where I am. I would like it if Mike was home though! Also I'd love for Rob and Kim and the boys to have a home again!



E) Four people I think will respond: surprise me!
>
> F) Four TV shows I watch over and over: Seinfeld, King of Queens, Jon and Kate plus eight, and Nanny 911.




Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following.

They have to be real places, names, things.... nothing made up!



WHAT IS YOUR NAME: Julie

4 LETTER WORD: jump


BOY NAME: Jonathan

OCCUPATION: janitor


COLOR: jade?

SOMETHING YOU WEAR: jacket

FOOD: jello

SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: jars

PLACE: Jack-in-the-box

REASON FOR BEING LATE: jury duty

SOMETHING YOU SHOUT: "Jacob Michael!!"

2 comments:

ann marie said...

This was cute. I may have to try it.

Cindy said...

I may have to do the first one...I did the other one in an email. We watch Jon and Kate also. I'm hoping Santa brings me their book for Christmas.