Sunday, April 12, 2009

Daybook



For today Easter Sunday April 12.

Outside my window...it is dark and fairly cool, but the coolness is not making it through the open window...I'm hot!

I am thinking...about the 15 hours that I have this week to get things better organized in our home while the kids are at Spring break camp every morning.

I am thankful...for the great a restful Easter we had.

From the kitchen...no big plans yet, probably the calzones we never had last week and ribs from the freezer...not sure what else.

From the learning rooms...the kids will be learning "under the sea" stuff at their camp, then home for math and a little history (because I am so hooked on it--it's my favorite part of the day). I also borrowed two Dear America books set during WW2 that I hope we'll read this week. Jake will be doing How to Make and Apple Pie and see the world for FIAR. I am soo hooked on this website where I've gotten tons of great ideas and downloads.

I am creating...I plan to make a pillow case for a certain reader's son whose birthday has already come and gone and hope to get it in the mail this week.

I am wearing...a red t shirt and sleeping shorts.

I am reading...I finished Eclipse today and just started Breaking Dawn.

I am hoping...to get a lot done this week.

I am hearing...this loud computer that sounds like it is getting ready to die (and acts like it too).

Around the house...major reorganiziation coming up!!

One of my favorite things...the camp that the kids are going to run by kids for kids!!

I am going...to bed in a minute.

A few plans for the rest of the week...organization (if I keep saying it you'll hold me accountable right?), no Theatre, PE etc... because of spring break. On Friday we head out of town where Mike will be going to a Catholic Men's conference, and the kids and I will have some fun with friends...probably at the zoo.

A picture thought... I didn't get today's pictures on here yet, here's another from yesterday.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

cute picture! Have a good week!

Tiffany said...

How's the organization going? I'm afraid that if I had 15 hours to myself I would spend all my time on the computer, in Target, and on the couch with a good book. I would call it
Spring Break and would get nothing done.
I love the homeschool share site too. You really don't need to buy much when you have that.