Thursday, June 11, 2009

Tag, you're it...

If you see yourself in the story, consider yourself tagged, but only if you want to participate. If you decide to join, you need to write a story that includes as many blog names as possible! (It's almost 11pm and I'm going to take the cheaters way out and not highlight all the blogs, but I couldn't pass up the chance to play along with this one).

I was walking down the road less traveled heading to the Humston home when I came across a garden of gems. I had expected sonlight garden in hillside hollow, but I went about my business embracing the paradox. I figured before too long I'd be enduring with grace. Although I was not a single mom in a complicated world, I was one blessed mamma, and I had to do what was right for my own family. I'd researched Oak Hill Academy and Smith Schoolhouse, but I knew Winchester Academy was the one for us. I would be the one to make the best decisions regarding my own children because I was the one who knew about their monkeyboy adventures. I alone knew they'd never eat capicola, peters peapod, or 5 kiwis in Florida. I soon discovered that when it comes to education there's no place like home.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

nicely done! I had fun doing mine!

crispy said...

WOW...you did a great job.

Kirsten said...

that is great!! I don't know if I could get my head around doing something like that. Very creative.

Tiffany said...

Good job Julie! I'll have to try this when my brain is not so fried.