Sunday, August 17, 2008

pictures!!



Little by little I've been able to add some pictures. I did it one post at a time because I wasn't sure if it would keep working. Jonathan played Harry the Horse. The hat he is wearing belonged to Mike's grandfather. The hat was frequently covering his eyes and it was funny because he was in Guys and Dolls when he was 7 and then he wore black pants and a white shirt and had a big hat over his eyes. He's a lot bigger now! He'll be 13 in less than two months. He is down the street at his friend's house right now, that friend starts high school tomorrow.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Looks like a greashow and the sets look better than when we did Guys and Dolls freshman year! I can't get over how grown up Jonathan looks/is!

Cindy said...

oops I obviously meant great show! I can't figure out how to go back and fix it!

Tiffany said...

I loved his hat! I wish you had pictures of him from the first time he did this show, it would be fun to put them together.

Randi Sue said...

What a great show it was! Joanathan has really come a long way. You guys are doing a great job with him and all your kids.